Ways data can be reused
Article 4 of the Act 37 / 2007, amended by Law 18 / 2015, the modalities for re-use of data in the public sector, which include:
- Reuse of documents made available to the public not subject to any conditions.
- Reuse of documents made available to the public subject to licence conditions.
- Reuse of documents upon request, in accordance with the procedure laid down in Article 10 or, where appropriate, in the autonomous legislation, and may incorporate these scenarios conditions laid down in a licence.
- Exclusive agreements in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 6.
What are the general conditions?
Article 8 of the act 37 / 2007 also amended by law 18 / 20015 lays down the following general conditions for re-use of documents:
- that the content of the information, including their metadata, not be altered.
- which are not detract from the meaning.
- to be named the source.
- dhat mention the date of the last update.
- where the information contain personal data, the purpose or specific aims for which it is possible to reuse future of data.
- when the information still being provided in a separate, contain sufficient elements that might permit the identification of stakeholders in the process of re-use, the prohibition to reverse the dissociation procedure through the addition of new data from other sources.