The service menus are the instrument through which the organs, agencies and entities of the Central Government in informing citizens and users about the services they are responsible, on the rights they have in relation to those commitments and quality in service provision.
The Ministry has the following service charters:
Charter services of the Ministry
- Electronic Services of the Ministry [pdf] [827.99 KB]
- Diptych of Electronic Services of the Ministry [pdf] [678.85 KB]
- Information and Citizen [pdf] [293.65 KB]
- Triptych of Information and Citizen [pdf] [231.7 KB]
- Library [pdf] [1.23 MB]
- Library triptych [pdf] [1.04 MB]
- Citizens in the Provincial Headquarters for Telecommunications Inspection [pdf] [893.25 KB]
- Citizens Advice brochure at the Provincial Headquarters for Telecommunications Inspection [pdf] [456.85 KB]
Charter services of the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office
- Letter of services of Information service [pdf] [1.4 MB]
- Letter of technological information services [pdf] [1.41 MB]
- Letter of services as administration OEPM international search [pdf] [1.45 MB]
- Letter of services of Distinctive Signs [pdf] [1.77 MB]
- Letter of services of utility models [pdf] [1.93 MB]
Regulations governing service charters
- Royal Decree 951/2005 of 29 July, approving the general framework for quality improvement in the General State Administration established (BOE 03/09/2005).
- Royal Decree 1671/2009, of 6 November, whereby Law 11/2007 of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services (BOE 18/11/2009) partially developed.