Detail of Electronic Procedures
- The use of opt required prior to the via economico-administrativa is the instrument whereby citizens (physical and legal persons) can bring decisions of the ministry of energy, tourism and Digital Agenda in terms of taxes (taxes, fees or special contributions), allowing to revise the act or resolution by the same administrative organ which passed, provided that ends the via administrative. This resource is available since it can be waived his interposicion and go directly to the courts Economico-Administrativos.
- Access Mode
- Digital Certificate Cl@ve
- Management Centre
- Under Secretariat for Industry, Trade and Tourism - E05034701
- Directorate General
- General Secretary Tecnica
- Management unit
- S.G. resources, Claims and Relations with the administration of justice
- Appeals and Claims
Royal Decree 520 / 2005 of 13 May (BOE27-05-2005), approving the Regulations of development of the law 58 / 2003, of December 17, General tax, in terms of revision in via administrative.
- Digital Certificate
Presentation Of Claims
Actions in existing Claims
Submission of applications
Proceedings in existing resources
Management Information System Procedures
- S.I.A. Code: 220333
- Prior to remedy economico-administrativo.
Ayúdenos a mejorar. Si lo desea puede cumplimentar esta encuesta de calidad de nuestros servicios.Realizar cuestionario