Detail of Electronic Procedures
- Request the right to pursue the profession through the recognition of diplomas of higher education in the Member States of the European Union and other States parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
- Access Mode
- Management Centre
- Under Secretariat for Industry, Trade and Tourism - E05034701
- Directorate General
- General Secretary Tecnica
- Management unit
- S.G. resources, Claims and Relations with the administration of justice
- Qualifications recognition
Regulator of general system for recognition of titles of higher education in the member states of the European Union and other states parties to the agreement on the European Economic Space, which require a minimum occurence of three years' duration, in which affects professions corresponds to the ministry of industry, tourism and business.
Desaturation order errors PRE / 572 / 2006 of 28 February (BOE 23/05/2006) by which develops the royal decree 1665/1991 of 25 October, regulator of the general system for the recognition of higher education diplomas of member states of the European Union and other states parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area, which require a minimum formation of three years in which affects the professions whose relationship corresponds to the ministry of industry, tourism and Trade.
Help to complete the application
Request for information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Information System Procedures
- S.I.A. Code: 991073
- Recognition of certificates of member states of the European Union
Ayúdenos a mejorar. Si lo desea puede cumplimentar esta encuesta de calidad de nuestros servicios.Realizar cuestionario